Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you dare to dream big, and do BIG?
Are you driven by making a significant ESG impact for businesses, the planet, for current and future generations, yet in a practical way and with immediate and tangible results? Do you want to be part of a team who rolls out at scale a new technology capable to bring a positive change to the world - at a “moving the needle scale” – already now?
We seek the best and brightest with a burning desire for solving challenges through science, technology and innovation.
If you are at a point in your career or life to make a real impact, applying your energy and passion to drive significant change, look no further.
• Interacting with international companies to promote the technology of Angara. This starts with first introductions, presentations, business case preparations, technical data discussions, site visits, and preparing the entire project delivery;
• Registering the company as supplier in the corporate systems of international companies;
• Interacting with customers on technical and commercial part of projects;
• Building long-term relationship with clients, planning further work;
• Presenting technical solutions to customers;
• Updating the database of clients and projects;
• Organizing inputs from and teams within Angara to prepare technical and commercial proposals and organize project implementation;
• Significant right hand person to the COO.
• Technical education @Master level;
• Experience in project management in service or manufacturing companies;
• Experience in sales to oil refining and petrochemical enterprises;
• Persuasive verbal and written communication;
• Ability to prepare presentations and official letters;
• Ability to make presentations;
• Ability to prepare proposals;
• Written and spoken English at advanced level.
Key performance skills:
• Team player and thriving on interactions with (remote) colleagues and customers;
• Demonstrate initiative as well as strong technical and planning abilities;
• Process and detail oriented;
• Drive to clarify technical issues and learn;
• Thorough and professionally way of work;
• Strong, effective communication skills in written and spoken English;
• Mobility, readiness for agile work, trips around Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and possibly USA;
• Eager to get new competences and knowledge;
• Self starter / can-do attitude;
• Full MS Office suite capability.
Nice to have:
Spanish, French, German, Italian language capabilities.