Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you dare to dream big, and do BIG?
Are you driven by making a significant ESG impact for businesses, the planet, for the current and future generations, yet in a practical way and with immediate and tangible results?
Do you want to be part of a team who rolls out at scale a new technology capable to bring a positive change to the world — at a "moving the needle scale" - already now?
We seek the best and brightest with a burning desire for solving challenges through science, technology and innovation.
ANGARA DECARBONX developed and is rolling out internationally an award-nominated technology helping high-emission industries to abate CO2 yet, profitably for themselves.
A fact-based potential is One billion tons of annual CO2 reduction combined with $ 50bln in positive economic impact. The technology is based on AI-powered Prescriptive Analytics & Smart Chemicals.
Among others, we also help clients in the oil and gas industry. We believe the world shall decarbonize itself fast and in a pragmatic way. In the case of ANGARA DECARBONX, we fight emissions instead of fighting the oil and gas industry.
With the surge of demand of refiners for Angara’s unique solution delivering significant energy and carbon savings and many other benefits, our operations are growing, and we are currently hiring a strong person to support our activity. This will consist of two major activities: travel support and facilitation of executive meetings (steering committees, board sessions etc.)
• Visa & global mobility:
- at the first stage, you will be handling travel support of our employees (predominantly travel across Europe & US), including travel, visa, migration, accommodation, support;
- you will be also evaluating existing processes, looking for opportunities to build a better process of travel support, this might be usage of an e-platform, or outsourcing to a dedicated travel agency;
- further, you will be managing the selected solution or vendors – for quality and cost
- managing paperwork for business travel;
• Organizing executive meetings in our locations across the globe;
• Assisting at the executive meetings (board meetings, steering committees etc.), preparing minutes;
• Following-up the accomplishment of decisions taken at the exec sessions;
• Organizing corporate events.
• Previous experience in travel support and at the business-assisting functions;
• Fluent English;
• Hands-on approach.
Key performance skills:
• Advanced PC user (MS Office, applications);
• Time management;
• Self-starter / Can-do attitude;
• Team player.