Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you dare to dream big, and do BIG?
Are you driven by making a significant ESG impact for businesses, the planet, for the current and future generations, yet in a practical way and with immediate and tangible results?
Do you want to be part of a team who rolls out at scale a new technology capable to bring a positive change to the world — at a "moving the needle scale" - already now?
We seek the best and brightest with a burning desire for solving challenges through science, technology and innovation.
If you are at a point in your career or life to make a real impact, applying your energy and passion to drive significant change, look no further.
ANGARA developed and is rolling out internationally an award-nominated technology helping high-emission industries to abate CO2 yet, profitably for themselves.
A fact-based potential is One billion tons of annual CO2 reduction combined with $ 50bln in positive economic impact. The technology is based on AI-powered Prescriptive Analytics & Smart Chemicals.
Among others, we also help clients in the oil and gas industry. We believe the world shall decarbonize itself fast and in a pragmatic way. In the case of ANGARA, we fight emissions instead of fighting the oil and gas industry.
With the surge of demand of refiners for Angara’s unique on- and offline solution delivering significant energy and carbon savings and many other benefits, we are currently a progressing the setting up of a strong EU based team to serve our European but also international Clients.
Alongside a strong 3 persons "Technical Expert Team" consisting of a Senior Project Manager, Chemical Engineer and a Service Engineer, we wish to add a senior and experienced Business Development Manager.
This person will be the de facto righthand person of the COO. He/she will prepare various business development opportunities, prepare and attend meetings (like value propositions for Angara’s partners like EPC companies, heat exchanger OEMs, service providers) and start working on the Angara value proposition for growth segments like Biofuels etc. He/she will also work closely with the COO to prepare (after Summer) growth plans for USA and South-east Asia
While the initial geographic focus in 2022 will be Europe, USA and Asian opportunities are likely to be added given demands there.
• Interacting with international companies to promote the technology of Angara. This starts with first introductions, presentations, business case preparations, technical data discussions;
• Interacting with partners on technical and commercial part of business development projects;
• Building long-term relationship with partners and next generation Clients;
• Presenting technical solutions to Partners;
• Supporting Project Managers (who drive the projects at our Clients) with outstanding presentations and relevant data analysis;
• Organizing inputs from and teams within Angara to prepare technical and commercial proposals for proposals;
• Significant right hand person to the COO.
• Education at Master level, could be technical or commercial but in any case, Beta education with a strong affinity to numbers and details;
• Experience in project management;
• Persuasive verbal and written communication;
• Ability to deliver significant data analysis and prepare high quality, compelling presentations;
• Ability to prepare proposals;
• Written and spoken English at advanced level.
Key performance skills:
• Team player and thriving on interactions with (remote) colleagues and customers;
• Demonstrate initiative as well as strong technical and planning abilities;
• Process and detail oriented;
• Drive to clarify technical issues and learn;
• Thorough and professionally way of work;
• Strong, effective communication skills in written and spoken English;
• Mobility, readiness for agile work, trips around Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and possibly USA;
• Eager to get new competences and knowledge;
• Self-starter / can-do attitude;
• Full MS Office suite capability.
Nice to have:
Spanish, French, German, Italian language capabilities