Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you dare to dream big, and do BIG?
Are you driven by making a significant ESG impact for businesses, the planet, and current and future generations, yet in a practical way and with immediate and tangible results?
We seek the best and brightest with a burning desire for solving challenges through science, technology, and innovation.
Do you want to be part of a team that rolls out at scale a new technology capable of bringing a positive change to the world — at a "moving the needle scale" - already now?
We seek a Managing Director to enhance the company’s sales and to lead business process transformation.
ANGARA DECARBONX developed and is rolling out internationally an award-nominated technology helping high-emission industries to abate CO2 yet, profitably for themselves.
A fact-based potential is One billion tons of annual CO2 reduction combined with $ 50bln in positive economic impact. The technology is based on AI-powered Prescriptive Analytics & Smart Chemicals.
Among others, we also help clients in the oil and gas industry. We believe the world shall decarbonize itself fast and in a pragmatic way. In the case of ANGARA DECARBONX, we fight emissions instead of fighting the oil and gas industry.
What we want to schive withyou together
1. Secure regional sales and operations in Russia & CIS.
2. Manage digital transformation (overall or in Russia & CIS).
3. Lead the growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Leading the business growth through strategic partners and customers in Russia and CIS;
• Secure digitalization path of Angara;
• Transcribe strategic proposition into actionable regional goals;
• Strengthen RU & CIS local team, ensure integration of local teams and operations into the global structure;
• Nourish corporate culture;
• Set, manage and adjust company’s goals and performance indicators;
• Define market positioning and pricing strategies;
• Manage and enhance RU & CIS operations of the company;
• Secure trusted partnership and develop strategic sales pipeline;
• Advise and act as a strategic partner and active participant in shaping the company’s strategy regarding a wide range of topics including but not limited to financial planning, fundraising, capital structure, budgeting, cost-efficiency, controlling, payroll, taxation issues, financial risk management;
• When it is required participate in Board of Directors session to present and discuss RU & CIS strategy and results;
• Work closely with the global CEO, COO, CFO, and the other team leaders to ensure the company’s efficient operations, budget execution, achievement of revenue targets;
• Maintain and further develop the company’s functions regionally: Sales, Operations, R&D;
• Manage the company’s regional cash position at the regional level;
• Establish and manage relationships with financial institutions.
• Successful track in building and scaling up the business, boosting the sales function, and leading business transformation;
• Strategic and analytical thinking and ability to see a broader picture;
• Experience in business scale-up;
• 5 years of relevant experience, at country CEO, regional MD/ GM level;
• IT, tech-savvy;
• Comfortable in a multicultural environment;
• Bachelor’s degree or higher;
• Fluent English.
We welcome you to reach out to us if you can visualize yourself as part of the journey and strive to change the world for the better. It would be helpful if you possess experience in a start-up environment, where one often must roll up the sleeves notwithstanding the position and/or IPO or SPAC experience.