Do you have a passion for innovation? Do you dare to dream big, and do BIG?
Are you driven by making a significant ESG impact for businesses, the planet, for the current and future generations, yet in a practical way and with immediate and tangible results?
Do you want to be part of a team who rolls out at scale a new technology capable to bring a positive change to the world — at a "moving the needle scale" - already now?
We seek the best and brightest with a burning desire for solving challenges through science, technology and innovation.
ANGARA DECARBONX developed and is rolling out internationally an award-nominated technology helping high-emission industries to abate CO2 yet, profitably for themselves.
A fact-based potential is One billion tons of annual CO2 reduction combined with $ 50bln in positive economic impact. The technology is based on AI-powered Prescriptive Analytics & Smart Chemicals.
Among others, we also help clients in the oil and gas industry. We believe the world shall decarbonize itself fast and in a pragmatic way. In the case of ANGARA DECARBONX, we fight emissions instead of fighting the oil and gas industry.
· Visiting Customers to assess the possibility of carrying out chemical cleaning procedures and activities, driving preparation and implementation at the Customer’s site;
· Collection of the necessary technical and managing information for cleaning process implementation on the Customer’s site, followed by the preparation of a detailed technical report on the project and presenting it to management in Angara;
· Collaboration with Customer’s and Service Provider’s technical specialists in view to managing of the chemical cleaning process implementation;
· Presentation to the Customer or Service Provider certain technology process with detailed description of different stages of the project;
· Risk assessment evaluation of the chemical cleaning process in collaboration with Customer’s and Service Provider’s technical and safety specialists;
· Representing Angara at the Customer or Service Provider technical meetings;
· Supervising the chemical cleaning process at the Customer’s site. Note that working hours may include weekend and night shifts during the project implementation;
· Provide suggestions for improvements in Angara’s proposed maintenance and processes;
· Making decision after alignment with Angara’s CTO;
· Development of operating instructions, guidelines, and regulations for the safe implementation of chemical cleaning process;
· Review sales development opportunities and communicate them internally;
· Training of Customer’s and Service Provider’s technical specialists to ensure a safe operation and work process;
· Communication and attending meetings with Customers and Service Providers.
· Vocational school or University degree in technical field (Engineer);
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of industrial site work. Preferably in relevant industries: downstream oil & gas, chemicals, petrochemical;
· Experience in electromechanical position, preferably as service or maintenance engineer/technician;
· Experience in repair and adjustments of hydraulic equipment, chemical systems (mechanics, electrics, electronics);
· Advanced knowledge reading technical (hydraulic, pneumatics) drawings;
· Health certificate;
· Personal Safety Logbook (EBB passport);
· VCA-VOL certificate or equal for EU (SCC);
· A plus would be: experience in heat exchangers, extensive experiences in HAZOP assessments and experience working with chemical substances.
Key performance skills:
· Skills in working with mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, and electrical equipment;
· Understanding of and preferable some experience with international code and design standards i.e. ASME, API and TEMA;
· Advanced PC user (CAD software, MS Office);
· Practical skills in the installation of hydraulic units;
· Team player and thriving on interactions with (remote) colleagues and customers;
· Demonstrate initiative as well as strong technical and planning abilities;
· Process and detail oriented;
· Ability to teach technicians and operators;
· Drive to clarify technical issues and learn;
· Thorough and professionally way of work;
· Strong, effective communication skills in written and spoken English;
· Mobility, readiness for agile work, trips around Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and possibly USA;
· Eager to get new competences and knowledge;
· Self-starter / Can-do attitude.